- How do I...?
- About Us
- Staff Directory
- Mission & Vision
- Library Policies & Governance
- Friends of the Berkeley Public Library
- Board of Trustees
- What's New at BPL?
Village of Berkeley
Need to contact the Village of Berkeley? Here are some helpful resources:
Residents will find a calendar of events, community resources, and information about local government on the Village of Berkeley website.
The BPL is working to digitize materials from our archive. Click here to view what is available.
Frequently requested information
- Village Hall: 708-449-8840; email@example.com
- Berkeley Fire Department (non-emergency): 708-449-9444
- Berkeley Park District: 708-544-1935; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berkeley Police Department (non-emergency): 708-449-8224
- Voter Registration: Click here for online voter registration information.